Thursday, March 5, 2009

Less is More

Well for the month of March I'm going to try to keep up on this as much as possible, but am doing a sort of 'fast' that only allows me 30 minutes a day of computer. That seems like enough, you would think. But for some reason its not. Part of that is due to facebook, and then just plain old email, and keeping up with that. Its much harder than I thought it would be. But I'm really trying to stick to it and open my time up to seeking God and other things that might be more worthwhile. It's hard. As I type this I only have 3 minutes left today, and still one more site to stop by. I guess I will have to explain this a little futher another time. Just wanted to let you know that the blogs might be few and far between until April comes.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog...I know about the fast so I figured you wouldn't be blogging too often this month but I look forward to keeping up with the life of Ang :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete