Friday, February 27, 2009

My Introductory Blog

Hello Everyone!

I'm so excited to have this new thing in my life called a blog. I never thought I would do this but I just love reading other people's like my cousin Keri's and just staying updated with her life so she inspired me to do this! It will be especially nice now that I live away from my family and my friends are in all different places. There are just a few things I would like to establish before I go any further:

1. I don't know what i'm doing, so pardon me if my blog is not "cool" for a while.
2. This is not going to be one of those blogs where people write out inspirational poems or songs. This is just going to me talking about what's up.
3. I'm a little nervous- this seems like a big committment.

Ok so now that i've given my little disclaimer I guess that will be it for now. I had a long day- worked first at my new job and then went straight to my other job (which tomorrow is my last day). Then I went to two different Meijers trying to track down a humidifier. Dana- I found one on clearance!
So i'm just going to sit here with my lemon water and figure out how this works.

That's all for now.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry but I do not think I can continue reading your blog due to it not being cool enough ;) You're so cute! So glad I inspired you to start one and that you are doing this, I will so love to read it and keep up with the life of Ang :) Love you my blogger cousin!

    ReplyDelete